Greetings Heritage League Members,
The Heritage League is joining the 8th Air Force Historical Society for our Reunion and Annual Meeting in Savannah, GA from October 27- 31, 2021. Here’s information about the event, including how to make hotel reservations and how to register. The information is all in PDF format, so you can download and print each file.
Note that our Heritage League annual meeting is on Thursday, October 28, from 5:30 – 6:30 pm. The location is TBD. This is an election year for officers, so please join us!
Book your hotel first
The information about hotel reservations is at the 8th Air Force Historical Society website.
Fill out and send the registration form
Download and print this registration form[LINK]. There is no online registration.
Before you fill out the form, note this information:
- As the form states, Heritage League members need to be a member of the 8th AFHS in order to attend the conference. You can become a member on this form if you aren’t already.
- Details about the optional tours are at the 8th AFHS website.
- If you attend the Friday Rendezvous dinner, you will automatically be placed with the Heritage League. If you are a part of an active BG and prefer to sit with them, cross out Heritage League in the form and write in your BG.
- The form includes instructions for paying by credit card pr check. If you pay by check, make it payable to 8th AFHS.
- Mail the form and payment or payment information to the address shown at the bottom of the form.
I hope we see you in Savannah!
Marybeth Birmingham Dyer (458th BG)
President and VP- Membership