• On Friday, November 11, I will lay a wreath for the 2nd Air Division on the Wall of the Missing at the Cambridge American Cemetery. Last year was the first year the Heritage League did that, and as promised, we are continuing that new tradition!
• The next day, at Hethel, we will celebrate an early Remembrance Day with the friends of the 389th Bomb Group and members of the USAF stationed nearby.
• On Remembrance Sunday, the beautiful ceremonies in Norwich take place. I will lay a wreath for the 2nd Air Division at the ceremony across from the City Hall, then parade to Norwich Cathedral for the beautiful church service there.
• Monday morning will be the Annual General Meeting of the Governors of the 2nd Air Division Memorial Trust, and I will represent the Heritage League as one of the voting Governors. Monday afternoon, the second Charles Walker Memorial Lecture will be held at University of East Anglia.
• Thursday, I’ll participate with other Trust Governors in a special Remembrance Service and then Evensong at St. Paul’s Cathedral in London.